Startup success workshop: The secrets of getting it right first time!
Most startups and products fail. This half-day course will give you the tools to make sure that you are MUCH more likely to succeed.
Many years of experience (including lots of failure!), and everything I have learned from mentoring hundreds of startups, have gone into making this workshop the most useful, value-packed, half-day possible.
It’s basically a playbook of how not to fail when launching a new startup or product, and how that results in faster growth and easier sales!
Given the very high failure rates of startups and new products, the best way of minimising that risk is to understand:
- The top reasons for failure, and how to avoid them
- The cognitive biases that make all of us susceptible to failure
- The tools that help you understand the risks and how to avoid them
- How to speak to potential customers so that you *really* understand their pains
- How to ensure that you’re solving a problem that customers will pay for!
As well as leaving with the above insights, you’ll leave with:
- Multiple clear validation tools and techniques
- A clear 6-step process that will *massively* reduce your likelihood of failure.
- Faster growth and easier sales
You’ll also have a MUCH clearer understanding of how to build a business or product that is many times more likely to succeed than average. Not only in terms of gaining early customers, but raising investment, and being likely to go on to scale.
On top of all this, you have a full money back guarantee, no questions asked. If you don’t feel that the workshop has saved you months of your life, and thousands of pounds of unnecessary costs, you’ll receive a full refund.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Early stage startup founders
- Future startup founders
- Founders of “stalled startups” looking to re-focus, and find traction.
- Those in corporate innovation, looking for more effective ways of building internal products.
Neil Cocker has been running, advising, and mentoring startups for over a decade. As a founder he has grown and exited startups, and as a mentor he has worked with businesses all across Europe. More recently he has been the consultant director of an award-winning accelerator programme which achieved an unprecedented Net Promoter Score of 100 (an average score of 9.85 out of 10 from the attending founders, recorded anonymously).
Neil is an expert in helping startups focus on finding real customer pains to solve, and helping “stalled startups” refocus in order to ignite growth again.
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS MENTEES
“Implementing so much of your advice, thank you! Also, my revenue is up 30% per sale from our conversation!”
– Aaron, founder, tech hardware founder
“Neil was brilliant – challenging and patient in equal measures but I always felt with our best end game in mind”.
– Anonymous programme attendee
“Wow! I’m totally blown away by your insights and sincere willingness to share information and advice… I really wasn’t expecting to come away with so much insight – especially as I’m at such an early stage”.
– Amy, first time entrepreneur
“Neil, I must admit it’s a new thing for me to meet someone who has the capability to go so deep into things from the first meeting.”
– Toni, CEO, adtech business
“Neil is a fantastic mentor who provides truly great advice and challenges you to think through your company problems. With his advice I have a better understanding of what needs to be done and how to move the company forward.”
– Holden, founder, foodtech startup
“Thanks for your help Neil! Absolutely fantastic session and really has helped our team get our plan into shape!“
– Peter, MD, events business