“Neil, I must admit it’s a new thing for me to meet someone who has the capability to go so deep into things from the first meeting.” – CEO of €1m revenue startup
“I honestly found the call inspiring and super helpful, both because you had a lot of knowledge to share, but also the time you spent in researching together with me. You are a superstar!” – Entrepreneur, eco activist, TED speaker
“An outstanding session with some very worthwhile advice and pointers. Completely changed my perspective on a couple of points” – Entrepreneur, international social enterprise
“Thank you again for your time this morning and for really offering sound and “real” help to get us moving forward. The session was really informative and I found it really empowering” – First time entrepreneur
I’ve mentored hundreds of startups across Europe.
I’m launching a FREE mentoring service in the coming days, and will maintain it as long as I have the time in lockdown.
It’s best suited for very early stage, or idea-stage businesses and entrepreneurs.
Many entrepreneurs fall in love with their idea very early on, and this blinkers them to the fact that it may not actually convert into a good business. I’ve helped a lot of startups convert their good idea into a good business, often by applying a tiny change, or slight adjustment in thinking.
What you get:
- I will spend 45 mins helping you think through your idea, often asking you tough questions.
- I will hopefully give you a fresh perspective on what the problems are that you should be solving.
- I will make you think hard about what the next steps should be.
- I’ll follow up with notes and resources.
- I’ll make introductions where I can. I recently introduced a mentee to a £120m company, and his product will soon start a trial with them.
If you are interested in having a free mentoring session, and are genuinely open to hearing honest feedback, then please fill out this form. I’ll be in touch shortly when the service has launched.
You can find out more about me, and my experience, here.